South Cotabato Integrated Port Services, Incorporated (SCIPSI) is committed to provide a safe and efficient cargo handling and other port-related services at the Port of General Santos City to the best competitive advantage or our customers. This commitment is shared by all members of the company who are dedicated to satisfy and exceed the requirements of our customers.
To deliver this commitment, SCIPSI will;
- Understand the evolving requirements and expectations of our customers, listen to their inputs, understand what they want and invite their participation in process improvement so that we become their business partner of choice;
- Define, measure, control and continually improve business processes and systems with the aim of providing a professional, reliable and defect-free service;
- Establish quality objectives which are aligned with customer requirements and periodically reviewed for suitability and effectiveness;
- Strive to obtain customer feedback and respond to complaints with effective containment and corrective action;
- Comply with contractual obligations and applicable regulatory requirements associated with the services we provide to customers;
- Establish and maintain a Quality Management System complain to ISO 9001:2008 standard;
- Manage company resources such as manpower, equipment, facilities and business systems with the aim of attaining customer satisfaction in cargo handling and other port-related services and;
- Value the skills, strengths and perspectives of each employee and fostering a participatory work environment to advance our business objectives.
As a committed organization, fulfilling our customer’s requirements continues to be our principal goal.